Saturday is right around the corner. We wanted to update you on a couple things:
- Online registration ends Wednesday March 30 at midnight. Registration will re-open (paper only) on Friday night and Saturday morning.
- Packet pick up is Friday from 4-7pm at the Cottage Grove Town Hall. Saturday (Race Day) packet pick up is at 1855 Saloon and Grill from 6:30am until race time.
- New this year… We will have volunteers stationed at the start line with signs for lining up according to your pace. Please do your best to estimate how much time you will need to complete the course and line up appropriately. NOTE: These are NOT Pacers. They are only intended to get you started roughly around the same pace as the other people around you.
- Donations can be turned in on both Friday and Saturday at Packet Pick Up and credit will be awarded to you based on your donation level. You may use this credit toward apparel options.
- The kids run will take off immediately after the start of the half marathon in order to get it done before the start of the 5k. Please start staging kids around the same time the half marathoners are lining up. There are two options this year. Make sure your child knows which one they are participating in. The shorter race is geared toward pre-elementary while the long course is more elementary age.
- We will have the “In Honor of…” and “In Memory of…” banners present at packet pick up. If you would rather we put down your heroes name please email me at email@example.com
- Shuttles will run from all parking lots please take advantage of this and use the designated lots.
- If you are picking up more than 5 peoples packets at packet pick up please email me with names. firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to Saturday!